Configuration

"between the good and the bad is where

you'll find me reaching for heaven"















FrenshiPath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, January 7, 2013

Welcome, 2013!

A new year, again.

Welcome 2013... welcome new resolutions...

My long-term until end of the year resolution: be extreeemely glad to help the UN create new resolutions for a better world, and that means, WORLD PEACE, ladies and gentlemen!! Bravo to me!

On the other hand, my short-term resolution: thinking of what to write in my dearly blog...

*currently sitting while updating my blog, accompanied by a CSI serial with the investigator playing in a band at the end of it, followed by an episode of Law & Order. Now, that's what I called my new obsessions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment