Configuration

"between the good and the bad is where

you'll find me reaching for heaven"















FrenshiPath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

For Tomorrow To Come

Here I am... grasping my heart... facing the unknown future...
It's already at the end of another year, and there are still so many things I have yet to accomplish...
And what the future would bring... is a mystery...
I have my own worry, but I also have my own resolutions...
my dreams...
I don't know which of which that God would approve... I just need to keep more faith...more hopes...
Just because I know one thing for sure... hope is a dream that will... never sleep.

-------------------

See how the gently fallen snow melts in my hand
Disappearing until nothing is left.. like it was never there
Doesn't it seem like the most important things are the most fragile...
We can't hold onto them, they just drift quietly away

But I'm no good at saying what I really want to say
Wandering, searching...that's how I've lived
Now, I think I've found my one and only light
But if I try to pursue it, it will only run away...
The future is undecided

While stopping along the way over and over again,
We've shared smiles and tears alike
You and I have made this journey
And that's the only truth of which I am certain
Tomorrow will surely come

The flowers that bloom in spring
And the sandy beaches of summer
An autumn evening
And a sunny spot in winter...

However many seasons come and go,
Our prayer will transcend even time and space
Far away...in a corner of the universe
Far away...I think about you
I want to call it a miracle, this feeling,

And I want you alone to know
While stopping along the way over and over again,
We share smiles and tears alike
Because this journey the two of us have made
Won't just fade away

I want to tell only you
That tomorrow will surely come

-TVXQ 'Because Tomorrow Will Come'-
credit:eklyricos.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment