Configuration

"between the good and the bad is where

you'll find me reaching for heaven"















FrenshiPath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Posting in a Flash...

Just my random feelings...

Kalau dipikir-pikir, ternyata aku selalu memilih jalan yang berbeda...beda dengan teman-teman dekatku, keluargaku...apalagi dengan orang-orang lain disekitarku... *sigh*

Akibatnya...tantangan yang kuhadapi pun bukannya jadi semakin mudah...malah jadi makin susah...it's simple...because people to share my problems are almost none...or so I thought.

Aku tidak suka dapat empati apalagi simpati...terutama kalau masalah jadi semakin runyam dan pelik...almost all the time I go against people normal expectations... why can't I choose the different ones?

Aku sebenarnya feel so so so sorry for them...
Aku mengerti..somehow I have dissapointed them...

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth.

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same.

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
-Robert Frost "The Road not Taken"-


No comments:

Post a Comment