Configuration

"between the good and the bad is where

you'll find me reaching for heaven"















FrenshiPath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Seandainya Al-Quran Bisa Berbicara...

Holy Qur’an is My Name
to know my name here are some hints

I am a book in elegant prints
Rich in cover and nicely bound.
I found in every Muslims home.
but,
in hearts of Muslims I am rarely found.

High on a shelf, I am kept.
Forgotten there, I am left
Sometime they put me on dirty
places to dispel ghost and jinn as
they said.
And forgotten there, I am left too

With respect I do get lots of kiss after reading.
But,
My main point is what they always miss
Neglecting the message inside me.

At times I am used for phony swear
My true use is very very rare

A miracle I am that can change the world
All one has to do is understand my word.
So you must read me, and learn me,
Look what I must told to you

I have law
I have wisdom
I have treasure
So much so there is no measure

I'm your savior,
I'm your guide,
I’m from Allah the creator of universe
I was taught by our Prophet Mohammad p.b.u.h,
and depended with tear and blood.

Right from wrong is my fame,
So, you must read me, learn me,
and told everyone the content of me.
Because,
Holy Qur'an is my name.


Most blessed is the One who revealed the Statute Book to His servant, so he can serve as a warner to the whole world.
"Maha suci Allah yang telah menurunkan Al Furqaan (Al Quran) kepada hamba-Nya, agar dia menjadi pemberi peringatan kepada seluruh alam"

The One to whom belongs all sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. He never had a son, nor does He have any partners in sovereignty. He created everything in exact measure; He precisely designed everything.
"yang kepunyaan-Nya-lah kerajaan langit dan bumi, dan Dia tidak mempunyai anak, dan tidak ada sekutu bagiNya dalam kekuasaan(Nya), dan dia telah menciptakan segala sesuatu, dan Dia menetapkan ukuran-ukurannya dengan serapi-rapinya"
[QS. 25 Al Furqan: 1-2]

Just for us to think about...
Hope it is useful...

1 comment:

  1. silahkan berkunjung balik....:)
    di tggu follbacky http://oimthebia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete