Configuration

"between the good and the bad is where

you'll find me reaching for heaven"















FrenshiPath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Check.Check.Check!!!

she's so big-hearted (um, can't really tell)
but not so remarkable (well, yeah)
just an ordinary humble girl (sort of...he he)
expecting nothing as we're made to think (what?)
it's a pretty person's world (I see)
but you are beautiful and you better go show it (I AM! Haha)
so go look again (okay!)
you gotta be true to your own (of course, I should)
if you really wanna go to the top (Why won't I?)
do you really wanna win? (Absolutely!)
don't believe in living normal (I don't)
just to satisfy demand (surely not...)

well if you wanna get free (I do, I do)
and if you wanna do the passionate thing (I do want)
and if you wanna get smart for the sake of your heart and all (I DO!!!)
you should own your name and stand up tall (Roger that!)
and get real and see the beauty in ugly (I believe it'll be hard, but... OK!)

well you are fresh, you're face is fabulous (couldn't agree more, he he)
don't forget you're one of a kind (frankly speaking, I am...)
when nobody is checking the deeds you've done (hm, hopefully no)
and nobody is hearing your cries (ah... what to do?)
you make all of the fashion statements (sure, sure)
just by dressing up your mind (easier said...)

well if you wanna get free (no if.)
and if you wanna do the passionate thing (by all means, yesss!)
and if you wanna get smart for the sake of your heart and all (seriously...)
you should own your name and stand up tall (oh, so this is how?)
and get real and see the beauty in ugly (I Promise.)
and see the beauty in ugly. (Promise. Really. Truly.)

[I commented Jason Mraz 'The Beauty in Ugly'... FYI]

2 comments:

  1. jz suka banget lagu ini....

    yg dalam kurung'a....ide'a unik..lucu...>.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. sama dong kita....hehe, pas lagi iseng nih...abis liriknya keren... ^^

    ReplyDelete