Configuration

"between the good and the bad is where

you'll find me reaching for heaven"















FrenshiPath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Happy Condolence!

I should've done my assignments... duh, but the urge to lament my heartbreaking moment is bigger than the fact that I have three dues. God, please forgive me...

Perhaps this is the very first time that I post something in my blog that relates to sports. Ah, this does not mean that I am suddenly beginning to do any exercise, though recently I've learned how to swim (note that!!) and started to play badminton again (HA!). Very impressive turnaround for me, I must say. And all of those were due to my friends kept nagging me to join them. Which was worked, none the less.

What I wanted to rant here is after another miracle did not appear anywhere close inside the majestic football stadium of FC Barcelona, one of the largest stadium in the world, Camp Nou.

Yes, you guess it right. I am one of those Cules who regard Barca as their favorite football club. (well, I'm also fond of Juventus in Serie A, as well as Man United in Premier League. Just happen that Barca is my No. 1)

Anyway, this current Barca squad could not make it to the Champions League final... very sad thing, for us Cules, obviously... but, what makes it more painful is that the loss is quite a big blow. An aggregate of 7-0 for Bayern Munchen, the German side who crushed this Barca this time around, is enough evidence how much it hurts me so bad. So bad that whenever I see someone wearing Bayern jersey, I feel this pain (I'm sensitive, you know, heuheu). I can't stand the reality that the Barca I support currently did not bounce back to at least score a goal to lower the deficit. (just so you know, I'm not talking about an own goal by Pique)

Nevertheless, for the good and the bad times, this erroneous performance of Barca should be a giant lesson for next time.

As for now, I'd like to reminisce the time when a magical comeback once happened in Camp Nou. (yes, I'm referring to 4-0 win, that Barca magnificently attained after AC Milan thrashed them 2-0)

Let me 'Happy Condolence' myself.


photos: credit to owner
loving the atmosphere at that very night... "We are one team"

No comments:

Post a Comment