Configuration

"between the good and the bad is where

you'll find me reaching for heaven"















FrenshiPath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, December 23, 2011

3 weeks

am counting the days...

will start another unfamiliar journey in the upcoming three weeks. don't expect will be this soon, tho. feel like a sudden event. like, hey, is it real? hahaha. 

gonna miss my friends here... and my family. 

uhm, actually, i got a certain due from my mom: to get married this year. tehee. guess, am not going to make it. this year will end in a week. pfft, so i told her, perhaps it'll be cool if someone just asks me to marry him, out of nowhere... and so, she said, "don't think of nonsense". hehehe. 

then, hope i can aim for success this time around. wanna have a load of good things there. wanna make my fortune, too. cause, you know, feel like all these years i was a good-for-nothing. couldn't call my past few years here a success. still lacking in many things. was not mature enough, i believe. but, think that ahead of me will be quite a challenge, i should be well prepared.

i know, i should.

for my life to be meaningful. 

look forward to it.


2 comments:

  1. mamak : bek pike yang kon-kon..
    Hahahaa..
    Kawen..kawen..
    Ayoo kak,maju terus pantang mundur..ko dy pasif,drmu aktif d0nk,hoh0
    kiding..kiding..

    ReplyDelete
  2. gyahaha..coba beneran ada kejadian ya,,, ajaib tuh hihihi

    ReplyDelete