Configuration

"between the good and the bad is where

you'll find me reaching for heaven"















FrenshiPath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I can't help it...I'm like any other humanbeings...

Just a few minutes ago, I tried to be tough.
Not that I knew what other people's worries, it's just that I tried to cheer myself upon. 
I guess I'm tired now. 

Never in my life I thought that situation could get any difficult. I wanted to be like any other people....letting their feelings out...
I wanted to get hold of everything I had wished...
I just couldn't let go my worry, nor I could tell it to others...and then my heart shed tears...

I am here, yet I am not...
--------------------------------
"Even if I'm in the midst of flowing time, I feel languid, look, spinning around and around
I can't even see my heart that leaves me; didn't you know that?
I don't know about my surroundings; I am who I am, that's it
Is it a waste to even say my own words?
I'm just tired of grieving; I should spend my time without feeling anything
Even if I'm given the words I'm at a loss for, my own heart is gone in the sky above
Does a future exist for someone like me?
Do I exist in a world like this?
Is it painful now? Is it sad now?
While I still don't even understand myself
I'm just tired of even walking; I don't even get to know about other people
Even if I'm in the midst of flowing time, I feel languid, look, spinning around and around
I can't even see my heart that leaves me; didn't you know that?"
~Touhou Lovelight OST~

No comments:

Post a Comment