Configuration

"between the good and the bad is where

you'll find me reaching for heaven"















FrenshiPath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Little Wing: Ouran High School Host Club Insert Song

If I post a song lyrics, that doesn't mean it has no purpose whatsoever...
It is, actually, because one and two things I couldn't express really well or because I simply love the song or because I just want let people know my musical taste...

Just like now, I'm posting another soundtrack...
I like the manga, and of course, I come to like the soundtrack...
Then, the lyrics...


I’m sure that as it is now, there’s nothing, nothing for me to lose
Under this sky without you, tell me, hey, the meaning of living
Whether it’s the countless kindnesses or the unforgettable words
Even now, I keep searching for them in my broken dreams

Ah, getting hurt and hurting each other, we took each other away in love
If I could protect my little wing that didn’t even know of light

I hid my distant memories in my chest
The mistakes I can’t ever erase left scars that won’t heal in us

It’s just one line- If I told you the words I couldn’t say
Then would there be the us who live in a future where we can love more?

Ah, getting hurt and hurting each other, we took each other away in love
Now we’ll head to our own places

Ah, the sun will rise, the dawning sky will spread
Without hesitating anymore, let’s go far away

I pray that I can love everything someday…

-------------------

Vocals: Kawabe Chieco
Credit: atashi.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment