Configuration

"between the good and the bad is where

you'll find me reaching for heaven"















FrenshiPath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Moonlight Densetsu ~ Sailor Moon Opening Theme

Teringat zaman putih-biru...
masa ketika my youth was filled with love for Sailor Moon...
sang pembela kebenaran...
yang atas nama CINTA akan menghukum para pembuat kejahatan...hehe
what a romantic memory...

dan setelah browsing-browsing internet, dapet dah lirik aseli plus terjemah Inggris nya soundtrack si Sailor Moon, itu tuh yang lagu nya muncul di paling awal-awal acara...fufu suka deh sama: atashi.wordpress.com, yang udah bela-belain posting lirik ini...Arigato...

------------------------

Moonlight Legend
Vocals: DALI

I’m sorry that I’m not honest
If I were in a dream, I could say it
Right before my train of thought short circuits
I want to see you immediately

I feel like crying in the moonlight
I can’t even call you at midnight
But what should I do about my pure feelings?
My heart is a kaleidoscope

Guided by the moonlight
I’ll encounter you over and over again
I count the number of times the constellations twinkle and foretell the direction of love
We were born on the same Earth in a miracle romance

Once more, we’re together on a weekend
Dear God, please grant me a happy-end
In the present, past, and future
I’m head over heels in love with you

I won’t forget about your nostalgic gaze
From when we met
I can find you from the millions of stars
I love the way of living of exchanging coincidences for chances

Crossing strange miracles
I’ll encounter you over and over again
I count the number of times the constellations twinkle and foretell the direction of love
We were born on the same Earth in a miracle romance
I believe in the miracle romance

-------------------------

[Japanese Lyrics - Original]

Muunraito Densetsu
Vocals: DALI

Gomen ne sunao ja nakute
Yume no naka nara ieru
Shikou kairo wa shooto sunzen
Ima sugu aitai yo

Nakitaku naru you na moonlight
Denwa mo dekinai midnight
Datte junjou doushiyou
Haato wa mangekyou

Tsuki no hikari ni michibikare
Nando mo meguriau
Seiza no matataki kazoe uranau koi no yukue
Onaji kuni ni umareta no mirakuru · romansu

Mo ichido futari de weekend
Kami-sama kanaete happy-end
Genzai · kako · mirai mo
Anata ni kubittake
Deatta toki no natsukashii

Manazashi wasurenai
Ikusenman no hoshi kara anata o mitsukerareru
Guuzen mo chansu ni kaeru ikikata ga suki yo
Fushigi na kiseki kurosushite

Nando mo meguriau
Seiza no matataki kazoe uranau koi no yukue
Onaji kuni ni umareta no mirakuru · romansu
Shinjite iru no mirakuru · romansu

2 comments:

  1. huhuy my girl has her own blog...how come i didn't know this before...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hayhay...and does that mean you got one too?...hasyah...you should put that too in your fb profile... (--);;
    eniwei, whats your blog name...somehow i cant see yours...

    ReplyDelete