Configuration

"between the good and the bad is where

you'll find me reaching for heaven"















FrenshiPath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Try Your Luck! and, Fight!

growing my determination
don’t give up! and do your best!
try your luck, and fight! chin-up!!

I understand how powerless I am alone
so I pulled the things I’m about to lose to my heart

tears glide down my cheeks at kind words
the feeling of impatience closed in, but I just looked at the goal

the place that warmed my heart when I felt like crying–
I want to protect it to the end, even through pain

we’re unripe fighter, I won’t get beaten now
spreading my little hands up high, I catch and hold the approaching power
and rebound it to the sky!

my courage is unflagging as I jump and shoot to tomorrow!
because I’ll pass it to you, with recalled feelings

the game begins to move
growing my determination
don’t give up! and do your best!
try your luck, and fight! chin-up!!
“I want you to understand…” I have a silent resistance complex
so I only got good at faking a smile

no matter how many times I tell myself that this is goodbye
something I can’t quit definitely exists there

at the place that taught me I’m not all alone
I felt like I can still fly, even if I stumble.



-------------

credit: atashi.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment