Configuration

"between the good and the bad is where

you'll find me reaching for heaven"















FrenshiPath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

...to my defense...

No need to worry... I know exactly that even though the whole world turns its back, I still have God to protect me... In nothingness, the 'me' whom I myself can't really figure out...seems to be drawn into a black hole of this worldly dream. Walking aimlessly...has become my habit these days...unconsciously.



I have forgotten what the actual purposes that I supposed to accomplish...was it for me? was it for my parents? my family? or society?... Feeling like being deceived by my own mind...as if it locks some very crucial points in my life...prevents me from gaining back my interests...



Somehow, my wishes confronting my family hopes, that my ego looks like another 'rebellion'...as in my teenage years...



Getting more and more pathetic inside, yet keeping smile and being tough outside...escaping to a comfortable zone...



Are all the things that sucking my soul away...but, it is only one what keeping me alive with dignity...that there is Allah, whom I worship for...whom I always seek for helps...whom I know for sure...is the only One who best understands the 'me' I'm still not recognized...yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment