Configuration

"between the good and the bad is where

you'll find me reaching for heaven"















FrenshiPath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Coming Day of Tomorrow

Currently like listening to this song after watching the anime, Kobato... hehe, and the lyrics I posted here is already hard-subbed in the anime.

------------------

The flowers that bloom during Spring
And the endless sky of Summer
Are both brilliantly engraved into my heart

Even on rainy days with the windows closed,
The overflowing light in my heart soars in the sky

Please guide me,
O' faraway voice,
Like smiles... like songs...
It's the sound of the wind resonating

Whether it's happiness or sadness,
I'll shoulder it all and strive forward

These are the things we both hold in our hands

On the shore in the Autumn, in Winter,
Sleeping in the treetops
The endless kindness of this world


As night falls
Let us offer our prayer
And silently greet
The day to come tomorrow

-------------------
Song: Hanazawa Kana 'Ashita Kuru Hi (The Coming Day of Tomorrow)' Kobato Insert Song
Lyrics credit to: Kobato Translating Team

No comments:

Post a Comment