Configuration

"between the good and the bad is where

you'll find me reaching for heaven"















FrenshiPath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Back to the Summer of '08

While the world is busy, I...

spend an amazing figure of 90.909090% of my life at home,

become workless, eat more [wonder how I look like after this summer break, hopefully not the worst I could bravely imagine *praying*],

begin losing my English-speaking-ability with no sparing-partners around [since most of my friends, well the ones I can obviously identify as close enough to me, are doing their internships at some places in the States],

keep thinking why, oh why, my needed-soon-data-for-my-independent-study-from-my-beloved-hometown-Aceh still not shown any progress [is giving away that precious data really that HARD, Sir/Madam *To Whom It May Concern*?],

or in other way of expressing it, ‘Is this request like a sayings goes: This is just too good to be true.’

start planning to have another data to analyze, well c’mon, come to think of it, I only have two months to go, bother to risk my grade this term, anyone?,

already have had enough with this ridiculously-freaking-complicated-term out of all terms I’ve gone so far, oh dear God …*speechless*

am updating my daily schedule just in case any of my beloved friends bother to read this post…*ahem*

See ya,


(written in Amherst, some day in Summer '08)

p.s. sekedar untuk sharing ke-bete-an. ..^^...kali-kali ada yang mau jadiin referensi bagaimana menghabiskan liburan selama kuliah di luar negeri Indonesia Raya, ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment