Configuration

"between the good and the bad is where

you'll find me reaching for heaven"















FrenshiPath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Our Fair Lady: Maula_Acha

Ini postingan yang sudah dengan sengaja kutulis di blog frenster-ku, yang sekarang juga dengan kesadaran ku-post ulang...sekedar menuh-menuhin isi blogku yang fresh from the web inih... :D
-------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------
We’ve come this far…

To congratulate for your tomorrow wedding, I could do nothing but to wait until we meet next time. I so wish the world is not this big.

A close friend of mine, a fair lady.

To think back, it was quite a long time that we’ve known each other.

Now, though it’s a bit surprising, I knew from the start we will have to face this time. Separation.

It’s, of course, a very happy moment, a highly anticipated time for every body in this world who has love in their heart, but still, for me it’s just so sudden.

I’m still very overhelming by the news, by all means, however.

A fair lady, a very patient one. My lovely friend.

As your friends, we also aware of your popularity.

Being so well-behaved, least-tempered, most patient girl out of us, we understood how many people fallen for you. It’s not a lie.

To have such a gentle girl-friend, I feel so thankful, as I know my attitude is not even comparable to what a lady should have, to think that I got you I can learn to improve my bad. It’s true.

Counting how many years since I knew you. That’s an awesome 14 years of friendship.

I’ve understood very well, we will eventually have our own world to build. I’ve already lost some best friends, ever since then, I learned that I will still lose another one.

We could not be together as often as we want, we have to be matured no matter what happens.

Now, that you’ve finally met your other half, I don’t have any other choice but to support you, because in the end we still be best friend forever.

Then, it will be our turn to be as what you are tomorrow. Just be happy.

To be always remembered, the time we spent together will be a great treasure once you recall it. Keep it in mind, we are your friends you can always rely on.

A lovely friend. A wife-to-be.

Congratulations for you wedding!

Hope you have a wonderful family,

Love and take care of them well!

I will see you around, soon.

Be the happiest bride in the entire world!

Your friend forever.

(written on October 23rd, 2008, in Amherst, MA)

Untuk Temanku Nikmal Maula plus Temanku juga Orizal Safitri
Happy 1st Anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment