Configuration

"between the good and the bad is where

you'll find me reaching for heaven"















FrenshiPath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Die Bedeutung von Freundschaft: Das ist super, meine Freundin! The meaning of friendship!

Dan, ini adalah reply dari si Muhsin, yang aku culik dari note fesbuk-nya...^^
(Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 8:45am Uploaded via Facebook Mobile)
____________________________________________________________
It looked like an UFO flying over my head when I read your note. I was speechless, read word by word and digest it as it’s a microbiology journal given by my supervisor. You are reminding me when I took my German course few months ago. “Herr Arzt, sprechen Sie bitte!”, my German teacher asked me. You know ka, your ‘der Artz’ word makes me feel that we’re still in our junior high school’s class II D and talk a lot about our future profession at an English Quiz held by Mr. Syahrul (and I know then, your - and also your gang’s - English are much better than me).
I always keep your book beside on me. The book (I want to see the second edition, ka) show me how care you are about us (not only me, of course). You – like I wrote in the comment, give us the meaning of friendship. You draw it into a poem, paint into the words and bunch it into the unforgettable stories. You have your talent ka, and I – also our friends, support you to be a successful author in the future.

Liebe Ika,
Forget about the highest score at the final examination in schools. For me, the scores didn’t mean anything. You showed your best and I did too. We (with our competitive friends) have proved that we could do something. You got your degree in English and took your Masters in USA. It is awesome! I am dreaming to go there, but you go first. Your studies in USA forced me to do the same; at least I did it in Malaysia (hehe) and propose to do more in Germany ( I hope so). I really need support from you and our friends.

I and my wife appreciate to your praying. We always pray to the God to be together as a happy family, have kids and blessed forever by Allah. I really hope that you (and also our friends who are not married yet) will follow me as soon as possible. Like I noted in Rahmi’s house at the last Lebaran, it is your turn to change your status in facebook to be ‘married’.
Then, to close this note, I want to thank for every paragraph you wrote for me. It is very nice to read your paragraphs and notes. And also it will be more interesting to wait for your note as well.

Special thanks to: Ika Kana Trisnawati, M.Ed (betul kan gelarnya?)
Sorry telat komennya. Baru beredar kembali di dunia maya ne;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment