Configuration

"between the good and the bad is where

you'll find me reaching for heaven"















FrenshiPath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, May 20, 2011

A Quick Update

Things have been getting busy lately, so I'm really afraid I couldn't catch up with all of them at one. 

A project that we have tried to make it realize quite a long time ago is almost showing a good prospect, and it means that one of my wishes is coming into real. It's just a matter of time, we believe.

But, it is undoubted that one or two things will slow us down. And all of us only hope for the best.

At one point, we also discuss of a possibility to integrate our project with a bigger counterpart, in which a question has been delivered to them. 

Also, we hope for the best.

We talked about having a blog to cover our project in detail, if it's possible, or if the prospectus counterpart we've been discussed doesn't have an interest (although I doubt it). However, if it succeed, we will have a lot of works to do in the following year.

Making our dreams come true, I think, is our priority this whole year.

I just hope, I do hope, that this project will continue even if we're not around. So, we also try to find people who commit to the works we've proposed.

*Let's pray for the best ones, people!

In commemoration of Indonesian National Awakening Day on the twentieth of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment