Configuration

"between the good and the bad is where

you'll find me reaching for heaven"















FrenshiPath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Into Destiny

I was looking at my dream that is being deemed far away, and I was standing blankly. I don't have anything left any more.

I thought about giving up everything, but… I am standing up again.

Even today step by step, I step forward carefully. My heart is full of fears, but it’s an excitement I’m embracing.

I am staggering and shaking.
 

But, I step forward towards… the dream that I am going to meet some day.

As I’m thinking if it’s going to end like this, a fear constantly comes. I’m hesitating but… deep inside my heart, there’s an unstoppable beating that drags me forward.

Even today step by step, I step forward carefully. My heart is full of fears, but it’s an excitement I’m embracing.

I am staggering and shaking, but, I step forward towards… the dream that I am going to meet some day.

Towards the dream that I am going to meet some day. 

-------------

Song: Kim Soo Hyun 'Dreaming'. [OST. Dream High]
Translation credit: infamyss@livejournal

No comments:

Post a Comment