Configuration

"between the good and the bad is where

you'll find me reaching for heaven"















FrenshiPath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Houdini 137th Anniversary

Apparently, today is Harry Houdini's birthday.
He was born on March 24, 1874.

a Google way to celebrate,... by designing a Houdini-Google logo

his very own signature
I've just reckoned that because Google has created a Google trademark icon to commemorate his anniversary, something Google loves to do whenever there is an event to celebrate. And, this time is Houdini's 137 years of age (um, if he were still alive now).

On a side note, I really have some connection with the name of Houdini. That was because last year, also in March, I took an ITP TOEFL in where Houdini's name appeared in the test booklet. One of the TOEFL questions (with Houdini's name in it) kept haunting me for I was not sure if I answered it correctly or not, and that a few days after the test date, I eventually asked several of my friends about the right answer.

Well, the thing is... I don't remember what the question was now... ugh, if only I wrote it on then...
I feel being betrayed by my own brain. 
What a short-term memory.
Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment