Configuration

"between the good and the bad is where

you'll find me reaching for heaven"















FrenshiPath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, March 4, 2011

Namida...

No matter how many thousands of times I’ve cried
I’ll always get over it
I can’t act stupid to escape it
That kind of situation, you understand, right?

Now it’s the last time, the last chance
Even if it fails, don’t be scared
Being sad or depressed
Or having loved, there’ll be a day
When you’re cured

In those days when things don’t go according to plan
The feeling of being deceived
It’s like something being broken
The tears begin overflowing

It’s impossible to be unaffected
It’s impossible to show a frank face
If I’m always avoiding it
Thinking about it even now I won’t stop

It’s not finished
It can’t be finished
Nothing has even started
The answer hasn’t been received
I can’t give up

I haven’t even felt the significance, meaning and happiness of my existence
Something anyone needs
I’m waiting for my tomorrow
Stepping over those crying over and over days
I’ll become strong

I shouldn’t pretend to be stupid to escape it
That kind of situation, you understand, right?
Being put down many thousands times
I’ll always get over it

Your voice will arrive, right?
No matter where
It will be heard immediately


[Skip Beat Ending Theme by 2Backka]



No comments:

Post a Comment