Configuration

"between the good and the bad is where

you'll find me reaching for heaven"















FrenshiPath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Y'know, I Should Do This Long Time Ago...

Today, I'd like to proclaim to the world that virtually, from this moment onward, I will TRY to blog more often with interesting ideas, opinions, dreams, stories, pictures, notes, words. Everything.

Yes. I come up with this decision after a careful examination on my own blog. I found mine is lacking in something. The "X" factor. Yes. That one. The factor that makes you feel attracted after looking at it even for a little amount of time. A very necessary factor.

Also, another simple factor that really bugs me is that the "Follow Me" stuff. That ridiculously has an impact, and I've just realized it after reading some comments on Blogger forum that some bloggers have about 40 to 60 something followers while they barely opened their blog accounts. I mean, like, WHAT. That surprised me. And that is after I read about Charlie Sheen being the world record for having a million followers in his twitter, and he ALSO just opened his twitter account for a few months. Haha. Even Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga were no match for him.

I wonder how they, I mean those bloggers-not Sheen, Bieber, and Gaga-, succeeded in getting the followers that fast. And I say this not because I'm jealous or what, but it just, y'know, in this world of internet growing, it's not uncommon to have your blog, which its purpose is to-speak-up-your-mind-so-the-whole-universe-would-find-it-out-sooner-or-later, be read by people from around the world, but it's such a phenomenon for me. Haha. I understand some people would think this is a normal thing, but still, for me it's a WOW. What did they write so that others would follow them like nuts... I'm CURIOUS.

Well, anyway, that doesn't mean I wanted to have lots and lots of followers, because I like my blog to stay low profile. But. My findings have enlightened me. I NEED TO TRANSFORM MY BLOG, or else... yeah, y'know, what is the use of having blog if your postings are only rubbish and stupid rants... Haha. Oh, well, I've got to post more cool stuffs.

So, let's DO it!
and, I need to cover my one-and-only face. That's just plainly embarrassing... Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment