Configuration

"between the good and the bad is where

you'll find me reaching for heaven"















FrenshiPath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Darker than Black

The each unanswered day-
The time that’s simply passing by-
What will happen beyond now?
I don’t know…

I was confused
By the loneliness of nights deeper than the dark
I want someone to notice me now…
Because I want to escape from here

The morning glow is visible from the window
A sound reverberates in my room
Woken by the alarm
I dash out of my dimly-lit house
Inside of my bag
I packed the regular stuff, not changing a thing
Then I head to the usual place

Words that someone said
Make me worried and confused
And because I don’t want to contest them
I can’t say anything
I have dreams and ideals
But only my feelings go ahead of me
And the reality is looking at me
From the behind all the time

Hey, someone, tell me
Is everyone like that?
That they ‘feel it’s good enough
if they’re happy today’
When I was young
They certainly existed
I pursued those dreams
But that’s also a distant memory

The each unanswered day-
The time that is simply passing by-
What will happen beyond now?
I don’t know…
The moonlight’s guiding sign
Reaches me over the clouds
Illuminate the road that I must advance on
No matter how broken today looks

No matter what happens
No matter what happens
Because I want to believe
Because I’ll recall the distant memories of that day
Please don’t forget, carve it into your chest

Because the answer is something
That definitely exists inside of yourself
Don’t give up
Don’t stop living strong
Even when it’s too sad
And you can’t advance forward
On us who suffered and walked together
The wind blows
Endlessly

---------------
Vocal: Stereopony

No comments:

Post a Comment