Configuration

"between the good and the bad is where

you'll find me reaching for heaven"















FrenshiPath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Furthest Distance in the World

"The furthest distance in the world 
is not between life and death,
but when I stand in front of you,
yet you don't know that I love you.

The furthest distance in the world 
is not when I stand in front of you,
yet you can't see my love,
but when undoubtedly knowing the love from both,
yet cannot be together.

The furthest distance in the world 
is not being apart while being in love,
but when plainly cannot resist the yearning,
yet pretending you have never been in my heart.

The furthest distance in the world 
is not pretending you have never been in my heart,
but using one's indifferent heart 
to dig an uncrossable river 
for the one who loves you"  


Author: Unknown

-----------------
----------
------

credit and translated by Xiaoyun Ji

No comments:

Post a Comment